HOME » NEWS » BLOGS » FORUMS » CHAT » FACEBOOK » TWITTER » RANDOM BLOG

Dec 06 2014

Happy Belated 49th Month Ampuversary Charley!!!

Oops!  I’m a bad mommy and now I’m going to be on Santa’s naughty list.  Better late than never (I can’t believe that I forgot to post on 11/28)…..

Happy 49th Month Ampuversary Charley!!!   I love my 4 Year , 1 Month Bone Cancer warrior!!!

MAG_0427

MAG_0426

MAG_0425

Sending lots of positive thoughts and prayers to all of you and your furry babies!

Thank you for all of your prayers, positive thoughts, hugs, and kisses.  It is greatly appreciated and we can’t thank you enough for all of your support!

Hugs from me and chocolate Labby kisses from Charley!  xoxo  ♥

7 Responses to “Happy Belated 49th Month Ampuversary Charley!!!”

1.   Michelleon 06 Dec 2014 at 4:29 pm     Reply1

Yay Charley way to kick major butt 🙂

hugs
    Michelle & Angel Sassy

•   Charley's Momon 07 Dec 2014 at 4:03 pm     Reply2

Thank you Michelle and Angel Sassy!!!

Love, hugs, and chocolate Labby kisses,
      Ellen and Charley xoxo

2.   Liz Kempon 06 Dec 2014 at 11:45 pm     Reply3

Charley and Ellen, you are an inspawration! Congratulations and many, many more!

-Liz and Angel Roxie Roo

•   Charley's Momon 07 Dec 2014 at 4:02 pm     Reply4

Thank you Liz and Angel Roxie Roo!!!

Love, hugs, and chocolate Labby kisses,
      Ellen and Charley xoxo

3.   benny55on 07 Dec 2014 at 12:08 am     Reply5

AND WE LOVE YOU BOTH AND WE LOVE THAT CHARLEY IS SO VICTORIOUS!!!! LOVE IT!!

Happy four year and one month ampuversary! Keep on shining that bright beacon of hope here for all to see! You are a miracle dog…and soooooooo well loved!!!

Keep SMILING Charley! Your light warms us all!!!

LOVE!

Sally and Alumni Happy Hannah and Merry Myrtle too!

•   Charley's Momon 07 Dec 2014 at 4:02 pm     Reply6

Thank you Sally, Happy Hannah and Merry Myrtle!!!

Love, hugs, and chocolate Labby kisses,
      Ellen and Charley xoxo

4.   jerryon 08 Dec 2014 at 10:25 pm     Reply7

Uh bad Mommy? I don’t think so!!!!

Hoppy Ampuversary Charley! Every day is a great day when you are loving life on three. We salute you across the globe, thanks for being our hero.