Mar 23 2012

Charley is a Cover Model!!!

I wanted to thank Jackie Bouchard, another Tripawds.com member and Angel Abby’s mom, for putting my beautiful Charley on the cover of her new novel, “What the Dog Ate”.

The book is awesome!  I loved it!  I wasn’t able to put it down and you guys won’t be able to either!  Here’s the link to purchase the e-book if anyone is interested on  smashwords.com:  “What the Dog Ate” and on Amazon.com:   “What the Dog Ate”.

Hugs and chocolate Labby kisses,

Ellen (super proud Tripawd mommy) & Charley (who is requesting his own agent for his pawographs)  xoxo

6 Responses to “Charley is a Cover Model!!!”

1.   AngelAbbysMomon 24 Mar 2012 at 12:03 am     Reply1

Next thing you know, he’ll be on the cover of romance novels, with his collar undone and his ears flowing in the breeze! He’s such a handsome boy!!

The book is also available via Amazon! 🙂

Thanks again for letting me use his pic – it’s just too perfect!
    Jackie

•   Charley's Momon 24 Mar 2012 at 12:13 am     Reply2

LOL! I’m giggling at the description of Charley on the romance novel. I will add the Amazon link now!!!
      Hugs to you, the birthday girl, my friend!
      Ellen & Charley

2.   samsamsmomon 24 Mar 2012 at 2:05 am     Reply3

He looks so amazing – and I can’t wait to read the book! Charely is just such a ham….I love it! Xoxo Sue

•   Ellen Venturella-Wilsonon 24 Mar 2012 at 2:37 am     Reply4

You’ll love the book! I certainly did! Charley sends you lots of chocolate labby kisses!!!!
      Hugs,
      Ellen & Charley xoxo

3.   Judyon 24 Mar 2012 at 1:55 am     Reply5

Great pic! the romance novel idea is hysterical. Next time – long blonde flowing wig?

Congrats on the book.