Mar 10 2012

My Mommy is a Total Slacker! Happy Belated 16 Month Ampuversary to me!!!

Filed under Ampuversary

Hi friends!

It’s me, Charley.  I sneaked on my mommy’s ‘puter when she wasn’t looking.  She doesn’t like me on her ‘puter….something about slobber and doggie hair???

It was my 16 Month Ampuversary on 2-28-12.  YIPPEE for me!!!  My mommy and daddy left for Cancun that day and she forgot to post on here about my special day.  That’s okay because I got to spend almost a week with my grandpa and grandma!  They always give me lots of yummy treats….sshhhh….don’t tell my mommy cuz it’s our little secret!

My birthday is coming up soon.  I will be 4 years old on 3-29-12!!!  My mommy already had an extra special birthday bandana made for me to wear….it’s way better than making me wear a silly t-shirt!  I get to go on a car ride on my birthday to see my oncologist for my 17 month post-amp appointment.  I don’t mind cuz I get lots of scratches and yummy treats!

I’m going to have a birthday party too.  Every year I have a joint birthday party with my grandpa.  I turn 4 and my grandpa turns 72!  I hope I get lots of presents….stuffies and yummies are top on my wish list!

I gotta go cuz mommy is coming!!!

Chocolate Labby kisses to all of my tripawd friends and my Tripawd Warrior Angel Princesses!!!!

8 Responses to “My Mommy is a Total Slacker! Happy Belated 16 Month Ampuversary to me!!!”

1.   maximutton 10 Mar 2012 at 4:46 am     Reply1

Charley, a lot has happened since you last posted! Wow, congrats on your ampuverary!! That is very cool! It’s even cooler that your Big Number Four is coming up, and you get to celebrate with your Grandpa! Sounds like it will be one heck of a party!! I hope you post lots and lots of photos from your special day! I can hardly wait to hear about it!!

2.   etgayleon 10 Mar 2012 at 2:53 pm     Reply3

oh charley, we are so gonna celebrate for you!!! so wonderful that you and your grandpa can share a birthday – hope you get lots of treats and wonderful presents!!

charon & ‘charley’s angel, gayle’

•   Charley's Momon 20 Mar 2012 at 12:32 am     Reply4

Thank you Charon and Angel Gayle! 🙂

3.   AngelAbbysMomon 10 Mar 2012 at 6:18 pm     Reply5

Whoo-hoo! 16 months!!! And a big birthday coming up!

Hope you have the biggest, bestest party ever!
    Jackie & Charley’s Angel Abby

•   Charley's Momon 20 Mar 2012 at 12:32 am     Reply6

Thank you Jackie and Angel Abby! 🙂

4.   KBon 19 Mar 2012 at 11:44 pm     Reply7

Charlie,

I wanted to say how very very happy my chocolate lab, K, and I are for you. You are beating all the odds, and that is pawsome!!!!!

We are 3 months into our osteosarcoma journey, and unfortunately, it doesn’t look like we’re going to beat all the odds. But, we’re seizing each day, just like you!

•   Charley's Momon 20 Mar 2012 at 12:30 am     Reply8

KB,
      Thank you so much! I checked out your blog and I love it! K is beautiful! Enjoying each day and living in the moment are important lessons we can learn from our pups!

Sending lots of positive thoughts and prayers to K for many many many more hikes and great days!

Hugs and chocolate labby kisses,
      Ellen & Charley