Jan 28 2012

Happy 15 Month Ampuversary Charley!!!

Happy 15 Month Ampuversary Charley!!!  We are so proud of you, our tripawd hero, and your fight against bone cancer!!!  GO CHARLEY!!!

Your mommy and daddy love you more than you will ever know!!!  ♥♥♥

Love,

Mommy & Daddy  xoxo

15 Responses to “Happy 15 Month Ampuversary Charley!!!”

1.   etgayleon 28 Jan 2012 at 10:48 pm     Reply1

charley, sending you angel kisses and much love on your 15 month ampuversary!!! hope you get lots of treats and take lots of medicinal naps!!

spirit gayle, one of charley’s angels

•   Charley's Momon 29 Jan 2012 at 4:00 am     Reply2

Spirit Gayle,
      You send the bestest kisses!!!! I ate my whole Himalayan Dog Chew in under 5 minutes flat…you would be proud of me!

2.   maximutton 28 Jan 2012 at 10:59 pm     Reply3

Happy Ampuversary Charley!! I don’t say this to all the boys, but I think you have to be the most handsome chocolate lab I’ve ever seen! I hope you have a great celebration for this milestone!!!!

3.   zeuspodon 28 Jan 2012 at 11:52 pm     Reply5

Happy Ampuversary Charley!! I love these success stories! Hope you have many more!!
    Lisa and Zeus

4.   daisygirlon 29 Jan 2012 at 12:47 am     Reply7

Yay Charlie! Daisy and Matti are going to get extra treats in your honor. They can’t wait to hopefully meet you soon!

Marla and Daisy

•   Charley's Momon 29 Jan 2012 at 3:56 am     Reply8

I hope you got lots of extra treats Daisy and Matti! Glad I could hook ya both up!

5.   doggiemomma9on 29 Jan 2012 at 2:29 am     Reply9

Yeah Charley!!!!! SO AWESOME!!! I’ll bet your Momma and Daddy are loving you all up today!

That is a cool t-shirt, too!!! Where did you get it?

6.   ksplaineon 29 Jan 2012 at 4:37 am     Reply12

Happy ampuversary Charley!! Looking great and kicking cancer’s ass! Wishing you many more.
    Kathy and Tasha

7.   samsamsmomon 29 Jan 2012 at 5:48 pm     Reply13

You’re so handsome Charley…..such a rock star! Keep kickin’ cancers butt! We’re so proud of you too! Xoxo Sue

8.   chilidawgon 29 Jan 2012 at 7:12 pm     Reply14

Hoppy Ampuversary, Charley! You are looking good!

Jenna & spirit Chili Dawg

9.   jerryon 30 Jan 2012 at 5:35 am     Reply15

A survivor indeed! Congrats Charley!!