Oct 30 2013

Charley’s surgery is at 9am cst tomorrow

Charley’s surgery is at 9am cst tomorrow to remove the OS met that is near his amputation site.  He’s walking in to MVRC wearing his “Superman Cancer Warrior” costume too!

Positive thoughts, prayers, and keeping fingers and 3-paws crossed are greatly appreciated!  I will post an update tomorrow.

Thank you for all of your prayers, positive thoughts, hugs, and kisses.  It is greatly appreciated and we can’t thank you enough for all of your support!

♥  Hugs from me and chocolate Labby kisses from Charley! xoxo

Charley collage 10.30.13

12 Responses to “Charley’s surgery is at 9am cst tomorrow”

1.   penny4weimson 30 Oct 2013 at 8:56 pm     Reply1

Good Luck Charley, you super hunk of a lab.
    Penny, Blink and Spirit Maggie

•   Charley's Momon 30 Oct 2013 at 9:02 pm     Reply2

Thank you Penny, Blink, and Spirit Maggie!
      Hugs and chocolate Labby kisses,
      Ellen and Charley

2.   Michelleon 30 Oct 2013 at 9:01 pm     Reply3

Charley & Ellen,
    Good luck tomorrow. We are sending up prayers & a speedy recovery for you. I hope you beat this Charley you are a major Warrior. We are all pulling for you buddy. And I saw keep wearing that costume 🙂

Hugs
    Michelle & Angel Sassy

•   Charley's Momon 30 Oct 2013 at 9:03 pm     Reply4

Thank you Michelle and Angel Sassy!
      Hugs and chocolate Labby kisses,
      Ellen and Charley

3.   maximutton 30 Oct 2013 at 10:26 pm     Reply5

We’re right there with you Charley! Stay strong! We’ll be sending positive thoughts to you!!

•   Charley's Momon 01 Nov 2013 at 9:45 pm     Reply6

Thank you maximutt!
      Hugs and chocolate kisses,
      Ellen and Charley

4.   Codie Raeon 30 Oct 2013 at 10:51 pm     Reply7

Yo! Charley! We gots all lucky 13 paws crossed for you here in Oaktown! We’ll be beaming all our tripawd strength to you tomorrow. And Happy Hippy Hoppy Ampuversary #3. Aint nothing can take away from your 3 years of kickin’ the big C in the a@#!! You GO dude!

•   Charley's Momon 01 Nov 2013 at 9:45 pm     Reply8

Thank you Codie Rae!
      Hugs and chocolate kisses,
      Ellen and Charley

5.   bellaloveon 30 Oct 2013 at 11:26 pm     Reply9

Charley, good luck tomorrow. We’ll be thinking of you. love the costume. Bella lets me dress her up & I’m so grateful…it makes me smile. I’ve been told I should get her a cape…I think I will.
    bless,
    Star & Bella

•   Charley's Momon 01 Nov 2013 at 9:45 pm     Reply10

Thank you Star and Bella!
      Hugs and chocolate kisses,
      Ellen and Charley

6.   benny55on 31 Oct 2013 at 12:38 am     Reply11

You wear that outfit right into surgery! Ain’t no stinkin’ disease gonna mess with a three legged dog dressed like that!!

Steak and ice cream help speed up recovery! Sending some over now!

Love and hugs!

Sally and Happy Hannah

•   Charley's Momon 01 Nov 2013 at 9:46 pm     Reply12

Thank you Sally and Happy Hannah!
      Hugs and chocolate kisses,