Dec 28 2011

Happy 14 Month Ampuversary Charley!!!

Today is Charley’s 14 Month Ampuversary!!!  I am so proud of my tripawd hero and his fight against bone cancer!!!  GO CHARLEY!!!  Your mommy and daddy love you more than you will ever know!!!  ♥♥♥

Here is a picture of the blanket that Charley got me for Christmas!  I love it!  My hubby sent a photo of Charley in the snow that he took last winter and it was made into a blanket.  After I opened it, Joe told me that now I can always cuddle with Charley even when he is not here……and I started crying…..just didn’t want to think about a time when Charley is not here, so I am not!

Happy 14 Month Ampuversary Charley!!!

Hugs and chocolate Labby kisses from Charley xoxo

11 Responses to “Happy 14 Month Ampuversary Charley!!!”

1.   maximutton 28 Dec 2011 at 10:03 pm     Reply1

Happy Ampuversary Charley!! 14 months is pretty awesome!!! That is an absolutely beautiful blanket. I have a similar one of Max that John got for me one Christmas! You can’t get much more of a perfect gift when you have your handsome boy to always keep you warm!

•   Charley's Momon 29 Dec 2011 at 2:33 am     Reply2

I guess great minds (your John and my Joe) think alike!!!

2.   Lylee Girlon 28 Dec 2011 at 11:09 pm     Reply3

Absolutely Fabulous Charley!!! 14 months ia wonderful!
    That is super gift for your Mom! You love her very much 🙂
    Sending huggs and wags
    Joanne & lylee
    xoxo

3.   etgayleon 29 Dec 2011 at 1:04 am     Reply5

the blanket is just pure perfection!! happy ampuversary charley, you are a definite hero!!

charon & spirit gayle

•   Charley's Momon 29 Dec 2011 at 2:34 am     Reply6

Thank you so much Charon and Spirit Gayle!

4.   kvizon 29 Dec 2011 at 7:57 pm     Reply7

Awesome Charley! And many more happy ones to ya!

5.   samsamsmomon 29 Dec 2011 at 11:17 pm     Reply8

Way to go Charley – we think of you often and are so very happy to hear how great you are doing! The blanket is simply amazing! We absolutely loved our Christmas card – it put smiles on our faces! Many more ampuversary wishes for you! Xoxo Sue

6.   jerryon 02 Jan 2012 at 6:08 am     Reply9

Oh what a day to celebrate! To have you here Charley, is the best present of all (although that blanket is pretty darn cool!). Hoppy Ampuversary!

7.   Fiona Iwanon 20 Jan 2012 at 11:01 pm     Reply10

Charlie you are so wonderful, you, Rio and Misty are my Tripawd triangle!!! You and Rio are the two special dogs that Misty gave her medications to when she went to the Rainbow bridge. Now Rio is with Misty but you will fight on for both of them. I received a blanket similiar to the one you gave your mom and I feel Misty every time I wrap myself in it. Kisses my beautiful boy.
    Fiona

8.   Tina Turneron 04 Aug 2015 at 6:33 am     Reply11

What a beautiful photo and wonderful gift!