Nov 03 2011

I LOVE TO RUN!!!

Filed under Uncategorized

Since the weather here has been really nice (mid 70’s), my mommy has been taking lots of pictures of me.  I don’t mind getting my picture taken because I get lots of yummy treats!!!

My mommy and daddy especially love it when I run super fast.  They are always telling me to slow down ’cause I’m gonna do a face plant but I don’t care….I just pop right back up on my 3 legs.

My mommy always says. “Charley, you run like the wind!” and  “Charley, slow down!  You only have one speed…FAST!”  So in honor of my mommy, here are some cool action shots of me RUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs and chocolate kisses from Charley!  xoxo

7 Responses to “I LOVE TO RUN!!!”

1.   Lisaon 03 Nov 2011 at 6:01 am     Reply1

Wow Charley, you sure do run great! I know it makes your family REALLY happy to see you run and and smile! Keep up the good work!
    Lisa

2.   riosmomon 03 Nov 2011 at 6:28 am     Reply2

Go Charley! Don’t listen to those people, just keep running as fast as you can!

Rio

3.   etgayleon 03 Nov 2011 at 2:35 pm     Reply3

charley, you are indeed the wind!!! love that flying tongue and the wind in your ears!! keep going big guy, you look maevelous!!!

charon & gayle

4.   samsamsmomon 03 Nov 2011 at 2:50 pm     Reply4

Charley, if you run any faster, you’re going to take off in flight! Run like the wind good boy, run like the wind! xo Sue and Sammy

5.   chilidawgon 03 Nov 2011 at 9:24 pm     Reply5

Charley, you run so fast! Love the flapping tongue! Keep it up buddy!

Jenna & Spirit Chili Dawg

6.   wyattraydawgon 04 Nov 2011 at 3:24 am     Reply6

Tripawds have two speeds….fast and FASTER!!!! Go Charlie! Go!

7.   Charley's Momon 05 Nov 2011 at 12:06 am     Reply7

Thank you everyone!!! I’m going to continue to run as fast as I can for as long as I can because tripawds rule!!!

Hugs and chocolate kisses,