Sep 19 2011

Charley’s picture made it on Weekly Smilers!

Filed under 15 minutes of fame

Charley’s pic was chosen as one of the dogs that is featured on the Weekly Smilers. The dogs are in alphabetical order so Charley is on the first slide.  Way to go Charley!  You make your mommy (and daddy) so proud!!!

View the slideshow for today September 19 at the link below.

Hugs and chocolate Labby kisses,

Ellen & Charley xoxo

9 Responses to “Charley’s picture made it on Weekly Smilers!”

1.   maximutton 19 Sep 2011 at 9:55 pm     Reply1

Congrats Charley, that’s quite an accomplishment! You sure look happy!!

2.   charleysmomon 19 Sep 2011 at 10:03 pm     Reply2

I’m always happy!!! After all, I’m a lab! My momma always calls me her happy labby boy! Have a great day!
    Hugs and chocolate kisses,
    Charley 🙂

3.   etgayleon 19 Sep 2011 at 10:31 pm     Reply3

oh my gosh, you are a celebrity…are you hangin’ with the kardashian girls too? charley, you rock!!!!

charon & gayle

4.   charleysmomon 19 Sep 2011 at 11:00 pm     Reply4

Thanks Charon and Gayle! My momma thinks I rock too!!!
    I’m a furry tripawd so I’m not sure who the Kardashian girls are, but if there’s food involved I’ll hang with them!
    Hugs and chocolate kisses,
    Charley

5.   AbbysMomon 19 Sep 2011 at 11:32 pm     Reply5

Fun! Abby’s pic got in in August. So fun to see our little modeling-star tripawds getting the fame they deserve!

Jackie, Abby’s mom

6.   charleysmomon 19 Sep 2011 at 11:35 pm     Reply6

Abby is the reason that I sent Charley’s picture in, so your girl gets all of the credit! I still think Abby should have won the newspaper contest!!!
    Hugs and chocolate kisses,
    Ellen & Charley

7.   AbbysMomon 20 Sep 2011 at 1:12 am     Reply7

Yeah, she was robbed!

8.   tatespeepson 20 Sep 2011 at 3:05 am     Reply8

Abby WAS robbed but she and Charlie have the best smiles! I love his tongue hanging out the side like that. What a great picture.

•   charleysmomon 20 Sep 2011 at 3:34 am     Reply9

Charley’s tongue always hangs out the side of his mouth when he’s super excited and happy! I love my goof ball! 😉