Apr 28 2012

Happy 18 Month Ampuversary Charley!!!

Happy 18 Month Ampuversary Charley!!!  You are our tripawd hero and everyday you make us so proud that you picked us as your mommy and daddy!  ♥ ♥ ♥

Our wish to you is that you continue your fight against osteosarcoma with the same strength, resilience, and determination that you have since your journey started.

Our promise to you is that you will never suffer and when you tell us that it’s time, we will bravely and lovingly give you your well-deserved angel wings.

Your mommy and daddy love you more than you will ever know!!!  ♥ ♥ ♥

Love,

Mommy & Daddy  xoxo

18 Responses to “Happy 18 Month Ampuversary Charley!!!”

1.   zeuspodon 28 Apr 2012 at 8:07 pm     Reply1

Happy Ampuversary Charlie!!! You are so handsome and, I hope you know, you are an inspiration to so many of us. Keep up the good fight!!
    Lisa and Zeus

2.   AngelAbbysMomon 29 Apr 2012 at 12:07 am     Reply3

Looking good, Charley! (As if you could look any other way!)

Big kisses,
    Angel Abby

•   Charley's Momon 29 Apr 2012 at 2:17 pm     Reply4

Thank you Angel Abby!!! You will always be one of my angels!

3.   maximutton 29 Apr 2012 at 9:32 am     Reply5

Happy 18 Months Charley!! I hope you have a day filled with treats and chasing balls!!

•   Charley's Momon 29 Apr 2012 at 2:19 pm     Reply6

Thank you maximutt!!!

4.   etgayleon 29 Apr 2012 at 10:35 am     Reply7

charley, you are amazing!!! keep strong and keep kicking cancer’s butt!!!

charon & your angel, gayle

•   Charley's Momon 29 Apr 2012 at 2:18 pm     Reply8

Thank you Charon and Angel Gayle !!! Gayle, you will always be one of my angels!

5.   angelon 29 Apr 2012 at 5:33 pm     Reply9

Happy 18 mos. Charley!! Keep on truckin!!

6.   samsamsmomon 29 Apr 2012 at 9:06 pm     Reply11

Charley, you get more and more handsome every time I see a picture of you! We’re so very proud of you! I hope you have the best summer ever! Xoxo Sue

•   Charley's Momon 29 Apr 2012 at 10:25 pm     Reply12

Thank you Sue and Angel Sammy!!! Hugs to Mackland (I hoped I spelled that correct) too!
      Charley and his mommy xoxo

7.   jerryon 29 Apr 2012 at 11:36 pm     Reply13

Dang Charley, you sure know how to LIVE!!! Congratulations my friend, you are a true Tripawd Rock Star. We are in awe. Woo hoo!!!

8.   wyattraydawgon 29 Apr 2012 at 11:46 pm     Reply15

You sure have a lot of different expressions Charley.

I like that in a dog.

Hoppy Ampuversary!

•   Charley's Momon 30 Apr 2012 at 2:19 pm     Reply16

Thanks Wyatt! If you are ever in St. Louis, we should have a play date because it would be pawesome!!!

9.   kbearon 02 May 2012 at 7:29 pm     Reply17

Charley, You look so awesome! What a handsome chocolate lab. You’ve been our inspiration because you’ve done so well for so long. We are so happy about your ampuversary… and those clear chest xrays.

Thanks for visiting over at our blog! From one chocolate lab to another…

•   Charley's Momon 02 May 2012 at 10:37 pm     Reply18

Hi K (and her mommy!!!)
      Thanks!!! I’m jealous of all the hiking and outdoor CO stuff you get to do!!! You are my hero too!!! Chocolate labs are the bestest ever!!!