Apr 05 2012

Charley’s 4th Birthday Bash!!!

Hi everyone!  It’s me, Charley!  I’m sneaking on my mommy’s ‘puter again since she is isn’t looking….

I had a great time at my birthday pawty this weekend!!!  It was a double birthday pawty…I turned 4 and my Grandpa turned 72!  I can’t wait until I’m 72 because I bet I would gets TONS of presents and treats considering the amount I got for turning only 4!

My mommy made me a meat cake again!  I LOVED it!!!  I almost ate the whole thing….until my mommy and daddy pried the last piece out of my mouth.  They were talking about me eating too much and getting sick and puking.  HELLO?!?!?  Don’t they realize that I am a Labrador Retriever and one of my bestest skills is eating, then tripawd counter surfing, and finally retrieving….and in that exact order!

Here’s some pictures of me from my birthday and my pawty!!!

Hugs and chocolate Labby kisses from Charley  xoxo

YUMMY MEAT CAKE!!!

EATING MY CAKE…..

EATING MORE CAKE!!!

I LOVE OPENING PRESENTS!!!

I USE MY ONLY FRONT PAW TO HOLD IT DOWN….

THEN I BITE AND TEAR OFF THE PAPER…..VIOLA!!!

CHARLEY         ~~ THE BIRTHDAY BOYS!!!! ~~        BEN

16 Responses to “Charley’s 4th Birthday Bash!!!”

1.   Karlaon 05 Apr 2012 at 8:58 pm     Reply1

AWE!!!! How cute!!!! So cool that you had that party for both Charley and Grandpa!!!!
    GIve CHarley a big hug and kiss from us.
    Karla and Angel HEIDI

•   Charley's Momon 05 Apr 2012 at 9:02 pm     Reply2

Thanks Karla and Angel Heidi! Rottie hugs to Gabe please!
      Hugs & chocolate labby kisses,
      Ellen & Charley

2.   Dakota Dawgon 05 Apr 2012 at 9:35 pm     Reply3

Holy cannelloni Charley! You got the greatest cake I’ve ever seen! I turned 10 in February and I definitely did not get a meat cake. Hang on a sec. The Woman is saying I got a bunch of meat, just not shaped like a cake. Whatever. Anyway, I am so happy you had a special birthday and so proud that you are doing so well!

Please give your grandpa one of those chocolate kisses from me. I am a great kisser, too, but mine are more butterscotch.

Love, Dakota and Evelyn, too
    (whose kisses taste like pig. Bwahahahaha!)

•   Charley's Momon 05 Apr 2012 at 9:39 pm     Reply4

Thanks Dakota and Evelyn! Butterscotch sounds yummy! I’ve never had those kind of kisses! If Evelyn tastes like pig, does that mean she tastes like BACON??? I love Bacon!
      Hugs & chocolate labby kisses,
      Ellen & Charley

3.   Vickion 05 Apr 2012 at 9:38 pm     Reply5

Oh he looks like he had so much fun! What a good mommy you are to make him a meat cake! Happy Birthday to such a handsome boy~

•   Charley's Momon 05 Apr 2012 at 9:44 pm     Reply6

Thank you Vicki and Angel Rufus!!!
      Hugs and chocolate labby kisses,
      Ellen & Charley

4.   etgayleon 05 Apr 2012 at 9:49 pm     Reply7

what a haul!!! looks like you and grandpa had a great day!!!

charon & charley’s angel, gayle

•   Charley's Momon 05 Apr 2012 at 10:03 pm     Reply8

Thank you Charon and Charley’s Angel Gayle! xoxo

5.   Linda, Soni, Mandy, Tramp and Cometon 05 Apr 2012 at 9:56 pm     Reply9

Holy smokes! Smoked bacon on a meat cake! Wow – my 3 are totally impressed (and not happy that they didn’t get one). Congrats Charley on your 4th birthday – and how sweet of you to share it with grandpa! You are the bestest!

•   Charley's Momon 05 Apr 2012 at 10:04 pm     Reply10

Thank you Linda, Soni, Mandy, Tramp and Comet! Kisses to Mandy, my cougar girlfriend please! Luv, Charley xoxo

6.   rumblesmomon 06 Apr 2012 at 7:10 am     Reply11

Happy, Hoppy Birthday to you, Dear Charley!
    That cake looks yum-yum-yummy. Now all I want is a meat cake, too!
    When’s my next b-day? Gotta go ask Mom….
    –Rumbles

•   Charley's Momon 07 Apr 2012 at 9:34 am     Reply12

Thanks Rumbles!!! My advice is to eat your cake really fast before your mommy can take it away!

7.   Mickion 06 Apr 2012 at 8:47 am     Reply13

Hey Charley! Glad you had such a great birthday! We know your mom makes the bestest cake cause she shared her recipe last year and our mom made it for us! YUMMY!!!! We can can’t wait for our birthdays in May so we can have it again!! Hope our party is as good as yours!!! Shaman & Yaundee

•   Charley's Momon 07 Apr 2012 at 9:35 am     Reply14

Thank you Shaman and Yaundee! I can’t wait to meet you guys later this month!
      Charley

8.   Staceyon 06 Apr 2012 at 10:12 am     Reply15

Ellen,

He looks fantastic!!!!!! Could not look any better!! Pythagoras also still loves opening presents even with one front paw!!

Actually, your dad looks great too!!!

Take care,
    Stacey

•   Charley's Momon 07 Apr 2012 at 9:36 am     Reply16

Thank you Stacey and Pythagorus!!! I’ll tell my dad too and I’m sure you’ve made his day!
      Hugs and chocolate labby kisses,