Dec 22 2011

Tripawd Charley Opening a Christmas Present!!!

Ho, Ho, Ho and Merry Christmas!!!

Charley is quite the professional gift unwrapper!!!  If I say “present”, he will go get a present from under the tree….and he won’t open it until I say “open”!

Here is a link to a video of Charley opening his Christmas presents from his Bone Cancer Dogs Secret Santa Pal (Thank You Kristi, Shari, and Furbabies!!!):

I need a bumper sticker that says, “My Tripawd Labrador is Smarter than your honor student!”

I hope Charley’s video brings you a smile!!!  Tripawd heroes are amazing!!!

Hugs and chocolate Labby kisses from Ellen & Charley  xoxo

8 Responses to “Tripawd Charley Opening a Christmas Present!!!”

1.   Joanieon 23 Dec 2011 at 12:04 am     Reply1

That is so funny. Our dog Gaby (right front amp. on 10/25/11)has always done the exact same thing. This will be her first Christmas as a Tripawd so I’m hoping she still has this skill.

•   Charley's Momon 23 Dec 2011 at 12:35 am     Reply2

I’m sure Gaby will still be able to open her presents! Charley’s amputation was on 10/28/10, so October must be a good month to have an amputation!!! Sending lots of positive thoughts and prayers to Gaby for many many many more Christmases to celebrate!

2.   etgayleon 23 Dec 2011 at 1:42 am     Reply3

ellen, that was just too precious!!! so glad charley is taking all of this ‘christmas cheer’ seriously. thanks for sharing, we loved it.

charon & spirit gayle

•   Charley's Momon 23 Dec 2011 at 5:01 am     Reply4

Charon,
      I had no idea about Gayle until this evening. I have not been on tripawds or FB in the last few weeks. I am so sorry for your loss & tears are falling….

I’m glad you liked Charley’s video. You and in your family will be in my thoughts and prayers and we are sending extra hugs and chocolate kisses too.

3.   Maximutton 23 Dec 2011 at 2:45 am     Reply5

I want Charley to come to my house and help me with my gifts!! He’s a very enthusiastic and grateful (and handsome!) boy!!! Have a great Christmas Charley (and family)!

•   Charley's Momon 23 Dec 2011 at 5:02 am     Reply6

Charley would love opening your presents! He can’t guarantee that he won’t leave a few slobber or teeth marks though! Merry Christmas!!! 🙂

4.   anjlon 23 Dec 2011 at 4:28 am     Reply7

Awww!

5.   samsamsmomon 23 Dec 2011 at 7:59 pm     Reply8

Oh Charley, you’re brilliant – in so many ways! I’m so glad you bring such good Christmas cheer! Have a wonderful Christmas and I hope you get lots more presents to open! xoxo Sue