Sep 28 2011

Happy 11 Month Ampiversary Charley!!!

Today is Charley’s 11 Month Ampiversary!!!  YIPPEE!!!

He’s doing great and is a happy labby boy all of the time!  He’ll be 3-1/2 years old tomorrow too!

I’ve attached some pics of Charley loving his bone!  He’s so proud of himself!

Hugs and chocolate kisses,

Ellen and Charley

16 Responses to “Happy 11 Month Ampiversary Charley!!!”

1.   etgayleon 28 Sep 2011 at 7:34 pm     Reply1

charley, we’re celebrating for you here in ET!!! eleven months is excellent – here’s to many, many, many more!!!! cheese and ice cream for everybody!! love the pictures, charley is a happy boy!

charon & gayle

•   Charley's Momon 29 Sep 2011 at 1:37 am     Reply2

Thanks Charon & Gayle! I think Charley will have cream with artemisinin to celebrate before bed! LOL! He’s gotten lots of yummies, that’s just his before bed snack!
      Hugs and chocolate kisses,
      Ellen & Charley

2.   maximutton 28 Sep 2011 at 8:08 pm     Reply3

Congrats Charley! That bone looks pretty scrumptious!! Have a great ampuversary celebration!!!!!!!!

•   Charley's Momon 29 Sep 2011 at 1:39 am     Reply4

Thanks Max! I’ll share his bones anytime with you and I’ll throw one in for your sis!!!
      Hugs and chocolate kisses,
      Charley

3.   rumblesmomon 28 Sep 2011 at 8:12 pm     Reply5

Oh, happy day! Congratulations, Charley!

•   Charley's Momon 29 Sep 2011 at 1:39 am     Reply6

Thanks Rumbles and Rumble’s mom!
      Hugs and chocolate kisses,
      Ellen & Charley

4.   AbbysMomon 28 Sep 2011 at 9:00 pm     Reply7

Hooray for 11 months! Abby will be right behind you….

That bone looks awesome! Enjoy it, Charlie!
    Jackie, Abby’s mom

•   Charley's Momon 29 Sep 2011 at 1:40 am     Reply8

Thanks Jackie and Happy 11 Month Ampiversary to you Abby! I’m glad you got to go back to the beach!!!
      Hugs and chocolate kisses,
      Ellen & Charley

5.   riosmomon 28 Sep 2011 at 11:55 pm     Reply9

11 months is fantastic!!!! And Charley looks so very proud and happy! Enjoy that bone, buddy! You’ve earned it!

Rio and Micki

•   Charley's Momon 29 Sep 2011 at 1:41 am     Reply10

Thank you Rio and Rio’s mom!!!
      Hugs and chocolate kisses,
      Ellen & Charley

6.   chilidawgon 29 Sep 2011 at 1:06 am     Reply11

Congrats, Charley! You look so proud and handsome!

Jenna & Spirit Chili Dawg

•   Charley's Momon 29 Sep 2011 at 1:42 am     Reply12

Thank you Jenna! Spirit Chili Dawg–please send your momma some pennies, she could use some cheering up this week!
      Hugs and chocolate kisses,
      Ellen & Charley

7.   Indiana's momon 29 Sep 2011 at 1:28 am     Reply13

Oh Charley ~ that’s wonderful news you happy tripawd!!! 11 months is quite a milestone! May your miracle last for many, many months!!! Enjoy!!!!

Love & hugs from the spirit of Indiana’s mom ~ Carol~~

•   Charley's Momon 29 Sep 2011 at 1:55 am     Reply14

Thank you so much Carol & spirit of Indiana!

I’m a newbie here, so I’ve been trying to read the corresponding blogs of the members that comment to get to know them and their pups.

I just read some of Indiana’s blog…what a sweet gentle soul and such a fighter!

I hope and pray that Charley’s miracle lasts for many many months, but for now I try to live in the moment and celebrate each new day….I guess it goes along with the osteosarcoma diagnosis and knowing all too well that it comes back with a vengeance.

We’re planning Charley’s 1 year ampiversary party (which is on my mom’s 66th birthday)! Hopefully on March 29th we’ll celebrate Charley’s 4th Birthday (with my dad who’ll be 72)!

Hugs and chocolate kisses,
      Ellen & Charley

8.   jerryon 02 Oct 2011 at 11:36 pm     Reply15

You look fantastic Charley! Your crazy kid energy is unstoppable. Congratulations!!!!

•   Ellen Venturella-Wilsonon 03 Oct 2011 at 1:08 am     Reply16

Thank you so much! We’re looking forward to celebrating his 1 Year Ampiversary the end of this month…a day I didn’t think would come after receiving the OSA diagnosis.
      Hugs and chocolate kisses,