HOME » NEWS » BLOGS » FORUMS » CHAT » FACEBOOK » TWITTER » RANDOM BLOG

Aug 14 2014

Charley’s Met Check = All Clear!!!

Great news!!!   Charley saw his oncologist today for chest x-rays and they were clear!  YIPPEE!!!  YAY!!! WOO HOO!!!

Dr. Buss said that Charley looks great!   He can’t believe it’s been almost 10 months since his OS met was removed!

Our next met check will be on 11/13/14…2 weeks after Charley’s 4 Year Ampuversary!!!

Charley decided to wear a bow tie to impress his oncologist today…I think it worked! 🙂   Here are some pics from today and they are a bit blurry. Charley was a bit anxious today, had difficulty sitting still and was a bit too distracted to pose for pictures.  I don’t blame him at all…he did have his leg amputated there, 5 rounds of Carboplatin, a CT-scan, his OS met removed, 6 rounds of chemo alternating between Doxorubicin and Lomustine, numerous chest x-rays and blood work, countless poking and prodding, 4-1/2 years of oncology visits, etc.   Just a few reasons why Charley is my OS Warrior!

IMG_2665

IMG_2668

IMG_2670

IMG_2672

IMG_2676

Sending lots of positive thoughts and prayers to all of you and your furry babies!

Thank you for all of your prayers, positive thoughts, hugs, and kisses.  It is greatly appreciated and we can’t thank you enough for all of your support!

Hugs from me and chocolate Labby kisses from Charley!  xoxo

8 Responses to “Charley’s Met Check = All Clear!!!”

1.   penny4weimson 14 Aug 2014 at 9:44 pm     Reply1

Wow that is so awesome Charley had clean Xrays. He really is our wonder boy!! And he looks very, very handsome in a bow tie.
    Penny

•   Charley's Momon 14 Aug 2014 at 9:49 pm     Reply2

Thank you Penny!!!

Love, hugs, and chocolate Labby kisses,
      Ellen and Charley xoxo

2.   trituckon 15 Aug 2014 at 4:32 am     Reply3

Woo Hoo!

Charley you truly are an inspiration!

A handsome boy in his bowtie and NO METS!

Many hugs

Linda and Tucker

3.   jerryon 15 Aug 2014 at 8:18 am     Reply4

WHEEEEE! This is wonderful! The second dog this week who got clear chest x-rays at a follow up!

OH you handsome, gorgeous, amazing role model of a cancer hero, you just make my eyes get all watery and my heart just sings knowing that YOU BEAT CANCER!!!!

I say, on your Two Year ampuversary let’s make it Worldwide Charlie’s Cancer Victory Day! You and your pack are a beacon of hope for countless dawgs around the world my friend, simply a miracle on 3 paws. We love you!

4.   snoopon 15 Aug 2014 at 11:26 am     Reply5

Congrats on such fantastic news!! Charlie you are looking mighty handsome in the bow tie there!

Esther and my Angel Snoop

5.   Michelleon 15 Aug 2014 at 12:42 pm     Reply6

Yipeee Hip Hip Hooray. I love it. Great job Charley. <3 Keep kicking butt. Lets celebrate BIG on your big ampuversary.

Hugs
    Michelle & Angel Sassy

6.   maximutton 15 Aug 2014 at 8:39 pm     Reply7

Charley, even in blurred photos you’re the most handsome boy ever!! Congrats on a great check-up!! You are one tough dude!!

7.   benny55on 16 Aug 2014 at 12:02 am     Reply8

CHARLEY!!!! YOU ARE INDEED A WONDERDOG WARRIOR!

The bowtie…OMD!!! You are so handsome…so daper! And your smile lights up the Universe! You are so darn endearing!

This iswonderful, wonderful news and the whoe community if applauding!

I love the idea of Charley’s Worldwide Victory Day!! This is truly one of THE most inspiring stories I’ve seen on this site! Quite a legend! AND YOU ALWAYS TAKE THE HAPPIEST PHOTOS!!! I just want to come through the screen and hug you!

Such an inspiration Charley, such as inspiration!

You keep on keeping on Charley! We all love you and your mom so much!

Sally and Happy Hannah and Merry Myrtle too!